Wednesday, March 22, 2006

it's not only video rental store

Several days ago, I went to a video rental store like Tsutaya, Blockbluster in Thailand. Then I can find an answer that I wanna before I arrived in the US, that is, "There are no VideoCD for sell or rent in another country esp. western country, right?" So now I can answer that question; "Sure, due to low quality they have, in US, there have only VHS(some) and DVD(most), That mean they use only high-quality medium for movie". I think VideoCD is use for home-used or specific-used only!

Another thing that I found is There are many console games available for rental! that's weird for me because as I know, I can buy piracy games cheaper than this in my hometown. 55 Anyway, maybe it's one of reason that american use only legal games even if it's very expensive (I'm not sure they think the same as me 55), They can rent! they can try for a while before buying.... ;p sounds good but it doesn't work in country that illegal copy is less than $1 per game.. ;p Hmm I found that XBOX and PS2 games is about the same quantity, that mean XBOX is popular, isn't it? How can I answer that? I never own any game console in my life. ;p

about the movie rental cost, I can't remember exactly how much; however I think it's around $1-3 per disc and time period depends on how recent the movie is. ;p Posted by Picasa

No comments: