Thursday, March 16, 2006

Georgia Aquarium (cont.)


Here we are at Georgia Aquarium, its outside looks terrific, I think its logo it's very cute! So today, it seems normal, not crowd. Maybe because that day is wednesday, family that has a K-12 student can't come. One thing you have to know before going this aquarium is you can't go and buy ticket on that day you wanna visit; you have to purchase a ticket online or reserve it via telephone because of limiting visitor each day, here. (sometimes you have to reserve by few weeks such as on friday or weekend) Anyway it's the most expensive aquarium fee in the U.S. o_O" (I can't tell this is the best aquarium in USA, All I can tell is this is the newest ;p)


Each section has an enormous sign! in front of entering path. In Georgia Aquarium, there have 5 sections, including Georgia Explorer, River Scout, Coldwater Quest, Tropical Diver and Ocean Voyager. I am little disappointed with this aquarium, because I think it's so small, maybe because its ads show that "this is a very big aquarium with 8 million gallons of water and more than 100,000 animals." Then when I finished first section, Georgia Explorer that look like dreamworld more than aquarium, all I can say is "that's it! 0_O' ". Anyway it's not only the bad thing but also one impressive section, that is, River Scout, this section is show about freshwater fish especially from Amazon. I think they tried to make an environment in aquarium as same as the real, Amazon forest , it's cool!, and there has a roof as a fish!, I can't explain.., I think you have to look at the photo on my space , but it's really cool! this perspective is very interesting! .. Anyway fish in this section, you can see the same in The Mall 6 Ngamwongwan 555... such as a big fish that bit children's finger ;p

This photo makes me little antsy! ... hmm... that means airflow in this section is not good, right? -_-'

Finally, Georgia Aquarium is still interesting place around auburn. 555 if you come to auburn and want me to be a guide, this is the one of only a few choice that may make you impressive! ;p

ps. because this blog is less comfortable to upload a lot of pictures than MSN space, so I upload all of that to my space for your convenient viewing. My Space here, you can see all at photo section. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Small? It's the largest aquarium on earth... can't get much bigger! 75% percent of the water in the aquarium is in the Ocean Voyger tank with the whale sharks, so that might make the 8 million gallons seem smaller.

Unknown said...

Maybe that's part, Ocean Voyager, has much more water to be biggest part of that, then other parts is just a little left as you said.

"Small", I mean not only size but also how variety they has.. I think I can find another place that make me exciting than this place, without a whale! That's all.

;p