Thursday, May 04, 2006

Realphone handset?!?

That's an first ad on TV which makes me smile, amaze, and laugh at the same time even I was under stressful at that time. I don't know how they can think this product and which group that they target. It seems funny to me to have a big handset like that instead of a little one.

Ok, we have to take a look about this stuff for some reasons, that is, how good or advantage it is. That's really important to convince an audience to feel the same way we want. This handset was juxtaposed with a cellphone, flip-style. They claimed that using the cellphone can caused your ear hurt or pain as a worse design or not as good as other ergonomic stuff. Anyway, the old brand handset is really built suitably for your ear and for talking; that's why they just uses that handset without changing anything. I don't know whether it pursuade audiences or not but it's absolutely catch me when I glimpsed of TV that opens to keep my room not too quiet. 555 Firstly I thought about how can they think like this, it's too big! It should be like a small headset to connect a home phone, not in contrary like this. Next, I'm wondering about the target of this product, it's not as easy as selling the exercise or cooking products because people who mostly watch TV should be housekeepers that already have a phone, a home phone. Why they have to pay more to talk via a cellphone that charges airtime pretty expensive. I can't imagine when I see someone use this kind of handset; it should be really hilarious for sure.

[Advertising zone]
Anyway, it's $19.99 per each, but if you buy it now, you'll get second one for free ;-P
for more information: http://realphoneheadset.com/

Is that catch yours?!? Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

*('v')* GiFt-GiFt.. said...

so cool!!

I like it...55

Do you want a handset now??

;p

Anonymous said...

ฮ๋า test