Friday, May 05, 2006

New MSN 8 beta

Windows Live Messenger or MSN version 8.0 released for a while. Someone said it's pretty cool interface, someone said it's so suck, darned slow.

Anyway, I won't talk about that. Because today, I received the alert from MSN to update a new BETA version. I have no choice, it's not gonna worse than this one. that's all I know. It took pretty long to finish downloading and installing progression, comparing w/G-Talk. (absolute difference, right?)

After completed all procedures, Main program is look so guady, flashy to me. I don't know why microsoft want to make it look like this. I prefered the way G-talk did, just simple, fast, adequate. Maybe I'm a minority.

One thing that I found it's more pragmatic, that is, merge a consecutive conversion together like most of chat-clients. It uses space more efficient than they did before. I hope microsoft might have started to change their perspective. That'll be the best news, if it's real.

No comments: