Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Lake House (2006) from WB


From TV ad again, Surprisely, The Lake House is the new movie that will release June 16, 2006. Oh! very soon!! I can't wait to watch now. Anyway, at first, I don't know what this movie is either; however, the ad showed enough informations for me to realize that is mimic of il mare, one of my favorite, I means that il mare is very emotional romantic movie and sure, it's all about love.

It's pretty exciting to wait to watch old brand new movie esp, the one you really liked. Honestly, I don't expect The Lake House would be better than il mare, I don't think american could make romantic movie as good as asian do. Eventhough I'm asian, but il mare is korean, so I don't get that like a native so. I think it's fair enough for me to compare both of them. Will see how much Keenu Reeves and Sandra Bullock spell the scroll of love through the mail box.

Whether you get about love or not, what I'm pretty sure of is you will charm with fully romance through the film named "il Mare". Don't miss!

take back to the fully emotional film for a while..






ps. Anyway, one thing that I'm not to feel good about this is I can not watch this movie with the one I want to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think this post so romantics.