Sunday, February 26, 2006

What "ameliorate" means?

First, ameliorate blog was born because MSN space didn't allow me to add picture in post, but here did.. So, I have to try this blog is suitable for me or not! That's all why I have to choose to sign this web... In addition, This blog allows me to post by just sending e-mail then it will instantly post to my blog, so cool!--fortunately seems to be easier with a companion, treo650.. will see how good it is soon...

Let's talk about the name of this blog why it's "ameliorate"? what "ameliorate" means? In fact, I prefer choosing "depend", my sister thought this word for a long time ago, to this but it's unavailable anymore, then I have to find another name, luckily again few days ago, my teacher Lauren told me about word that inter. students should know for writing essay professionally; "exacerbate & ameliorate", exacerbate, a negative word, means make worse and ameliorate surely means opposite of exacerbate, make better. Maybe this weblog means "to make this blog better than old one." Time is only one answered this.. that's correct or not!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cool!!

I like it but not for all a'.

I love you, sweetheart....& miss you very much.

that's all 55

*('v')* GiFt-GiFt.. said...

:o so excited!!

yeah-yeah...I got it, my love.